Pokemon Origins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is an Update Update!

+4
lionel
Tunder
Hero Hunter
Alexander
8 posters

Go down

This is an Update Update! Empty This is an Update Update!

Post  Alexander Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:35 am

So I haven't been able to be on most of the weekend, so I didn't want people (Richie) to think that I gave up on my mapping excursion. Here is what I've been working on and once I finish the Ice/Fire area, I will start doing the quest for the next gym (which we have discussed). Which will you get? The Snowflake Badge or the Pyro Badge?

This is an Update Update! Fire_c10
This is going to be Kindleheart, the Fire City. Within a volcano, they draw power from the Magma to support the City. The Gymleader's name is Felix.

This is an Update Update! Ice_to10
This is going to be Whitereach, the Ice Town. It is at the base of the volcano, on the exterior. Most of the residents moved to Kindleheart when it was first discovered, but some people still remain out of tradition. There is an entrance to the Volcano here. I plan on using a different building icon, but this was just for show.

This is an Update Update! Ice_pa10
This is the path that will lead from another Ice Cave (Not yet mapped). Note all these areas will have (New?) Pokemon.

Thoughts? Hate it? Love it? Let me know!
Alexander
Alexander
Game Owner

Pokedollars : 432

Back to top Go down

This is an Update Update! Empty Re: This is an Update Update!

Post  Hero Hunter Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:58 am

I like fire city but ice city is not that much good that i expecting.But anyways good attempt keep it you Alex Cool
Hero Hunter
Hero Hunter

Pokedollars : 114

Back to top Go down

Post  Tunder Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:31 am

I must say Really creative on the fire part the way they use there energy and the ice city that is in the mountain. And i the new fire city looks ALOT better then the old idea.

Has of the pokemon on the ice path id recomand Sneasel,Snorunt And swinub/Piloswine and if there's water in the route i would put spheal in it. Maybe this could lead to a Lapras quest, or make it really rare these are just suggestions.

Anyways i'm really happy to see this And i hope my idea of the pokemon in the ice route helped.

Tunder
Tunder

Pokedollars : 279

Back to top Go down

Post  lionel Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:08 pm

Amazing!!! Nice work Alex ,and if richie helped nice work u too ^^ . I like the ice city better cuz the fire looks too plain.. But the idia of the fire city is genuis. The trees on ice city should have like more ice and they shouldn't look like their cut in half.if u put trees in fire city make them look like automn cuz we dont wanna have the usual trees everywhere. In ice city ill say sneasel,delibird,snorunt and cloyster ( near any watery area there ) and maybe make zangoose spawn there too .
lionel
lionel

Pokedollars : 234

Back to top Go down

Post  Based God Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:32 pm

amazing
Based God
Based God

Pokedollars : 25

Back to top Go down

Post  Bloggers Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:18 pm

Looking good Alex. Would like to see more in the fire area, Rocks n' stuff, looks abit plain xD Maybe people underground working or something...idk. Maybe stick a couple houses or Tipi's (American Indian Houses xD) with people living in there, like maybe someone who teaches a fire move? But yeah, otherwise Fire bit looks good.

Ice City looks good. Any chance you could add like Layers of snow? So like snow piles xD There isn't a poke mart in the Ice City, so might be good to add one. Tree's could be more snowy, like fatonel said. Looks good otherwise xD

Pokemon for Ice:
- Snorunt
- Seel
- Shellder
- Cloyster
- Sneasal
- Spheal
- Lapras (From a Quest?)
- Dunsprace perhaps?

Anyways, nice work Alex. Looks brilliant xD
Bloggers
Bloggers

Pokedollars : 474

Back to top Go down

Post  Lazyboyzay Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:38 pm

Tomato soup Razz

I love that there r new cities comeing not feeling the ice cities trees but fire cave looks great the lava maakes me want tomato soup lol! Great job BUT!!!!

I think that snow icy Trees should look more along the line of this This is an Update Update! 2dkmjdhMade it myself Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
Lazyboyzay
Lazyboyzay

Pokedollars : 29

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexander Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:25 am

Lazyboyzay wrote:Tomato soup Razz
I think that snow icy Trees should look more along the line of this This is an Update Update! 2dkmjdhMade it myself Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

lol I like your icon a bit better. Maybe you could send it to me: Alex_Powers@live.ca

Bloggers wrote:Looking good Alex. Would like to see more in the fire area, Rocks n' stuff, looks abit plain xD Maybe people underground working or something...idk. Maybe stick a couple houses or Tipi's (American Indian Houses xD) with people living in there, like maybe someone who teaches a fire move? But yeah, otherwise Fire bit looks good.

Ice City looks good. Any chance you could add like Layers of snow? So like snow piles xD There isn't a poke mart in the Ice City, so might be good to add one. Tree's could be more snowy, like fatonel said. Looks good otherwise xD

Pokemon for Ice:
- Snorunt
- Seel
- Shellder
- Cloyster
- Sneasal
- Spheal
- Lapras (From a Quest?)
- Dunsprace perhaps?

Thanks. The Fire City isn't finished yet, so I know its very plain. This is just the outline for it. There is going to be a bit more detail, houses of course, and I was thinking of a "Pokemon Mascot", a species of Pokemon that is very common in the city that helps out at the Powerplant. And then of course, you see them just chillin in the town. (Sort of like Azaela Town and the Slowpoke).

Same with the Ice Town. Its very bare minimal now, so I still need to add the actual houses with snow on them. I am looking for a path icon to sort of bring it together.

lol Fatonel? A Lapras Quest sounds good.

lionel wrote:Amazing!!! Nice work Alex ,and if richie helped nice work u too ^^ . I like the ice city better cuz the fire looks too plain.. But the idia of the fire city is genuis. The trees on ice city should have like more ice and they shouldn't look like their cut in half.if u put trees in fire city make them look like automn cuz we dont wanna have the usual trees everywhere. In ice city ill say sneasel,delibird,snorunt and cloyster ( near any watery area there ) and maybe make zangoose spawn there too .

This is actually a snapshot from the Map Editor, so the top of the trees don't render until you play the game.. On top of that, I don't think there is going to be too much plant life in the volcano, due to them being underground. But we'll see.
Alexander
Alexander
Game Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  Hero Hunter Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:25 am

Alexander wrote:
Lazyboyzay wrote:Tomato soup Razz

lol I like your icon a bit better. Maybe you could send it to me: Alex_Powers@live.ca

Bloggers wrote:Looking good Alex. Would like to see more in the fire area, Rocks n' stuff, looks abit plain xD Maybe people underground working or something...idk. Maybe stick a couple houses or Tipi's (American Indian Houses xD) with people living in there, like maybe someone who teaches a fire move? But yeah, otherwise Fire bit looks good.

Pokemon for Ice:
- Snorunt
- Seel
- Shellder
- Cloyster
- Sneasal
- Spheal
- Lapras (From a Quest?)
- Dunsprace perhaps?

Thanks. The Fire City isn't finished yet, so I know its very plain. This is just the outline for it. There is going to be a bit more detail, houses of course, and I was thinking of a "Pokemon Mascot", a species of Pokemon that is very common in the city that helps out at the Powerplant. And then of course, you see them just chillin in the town. (Sort of like Azaela Town and the Slowpoke).

Same with the Ice Town. Its very bare minimal now, so I still need to add the actual houses with snow on them. I am looking for a path icon to sort of bring it together.

lol Fatonel? A Lapras Quest sounds good.

lionel wrote:Amazing!!! Nice work Alex ,and if richie helped nice work u too ^^ . I like the ice city better cuz the fire looks too plain.. But the idia of the fire city is genuis. The trees on ice city should have like more ice and they shouldn't look like their cut in half.if u put trees in fire city make them look like automn cuz we dont wanna have the usual trees everywhere. In ice city ill say sneasel,delibird,snorunt and cloyster ( near any watery area there ) and maybe make zangoose spawn there too .

This is actually a snapshot from the Map Editor, so the top of the trees don't render until you play the game.. On top of that, I don't think there is going to be too much plant life in the volcano, due to them being underground. But we'll see.
Alex you should add snowfall turf aswell i maded a icon for it This is an Update Update! 2a9w6cx
Hero Hunter
Hero Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Bloggers Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:17 pm

fatonel = lionel if your confused :3
Bloggers
Bloggers

Pokedollars : 474

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexander Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:20 pm

Bloggers wrote:fatonel = lionel if your confused :3

Ya I got it. I just laughed out loud a little.
Alexander
Alexander
Game Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  Hero Hunter Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:18 pm

Alexander wrote:
Bloggers wrote:fatonel = lionel if your confused :3

Ya I got it. I just laughed out loud a little.
Good because laughing is good for health Razz Razz Razz
Hero Hunter
Hero Hunter

Back to top Go down

This is an Update Update! Empty LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Post  Jak2k9 Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:45 am

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Jak2k9
Jak2k9

Pokedollars : 232

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down