Pokemon Origins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Events

Go down

Pokemon Events Empty Pokemon Events

Pokemon Events:

Enjoy the music alien

Pokemon Event #1
Playing Possum, how this event works is that you are given a pokemon dummy and the first to destroy or what ever the object wins lets set this up as a tournament so you'll be paired up with a opponent and the first to destroy that object wins.

Pokemon Event #2
Pokemon Beat The Clock, how this works is that you are in a basic battle and the person to beat a person with the highest time wins. this will be set up in mini event or tournament format.
Format:

Mini Event and Big Tournaments: 2v2 or 1v1 basic battles so its like a elimination battle 1 life 1 battle each round.

Pokemon Event #3
Pokemon Dodgeball, how this works is that you use spl atk only. you will stay on your side of the field and use your Hydro Pump watergun etc.

Pokemon Event #4
Pokemon Survival, how this pokemon event works may or may not be available but its similar to the julie and omar quest where you help Omar defend himself by battling Electabuzz

Note This probably wont get added since it takes alot of work probably so it is a good event for future events.

Pokemon Event #5
Pokemon Fishing, Pokemon Competition will be a good way to make use of good rods, once maybe more fish become available in lake Bloomsberry or some other lake etc this event will become more relevant and effective but the way this event will work is to see the highest level and rarest pokemon they catch in the lake.

Pokemon Event #6
Pokemon Origins Anniversary! How this once a year event will work is that maybe a Mini event all day thing...

Pokemon Event #7
Pokemon Time Challenge! Similar to Pokemon Beat The Clock but instead the clock goes down, this will be a tournament format. what does the time start at? depends on the size of the tournament size if there's 4 people it will start at 5 minutes. per round it will go down a minute. how you win/lose, lets start with how you lose first how you lose is either if you get beat or if you run out of time which equals both player dq. how you win is you beat your opponent in the amount of time.

If you have any questions or concerns find me on the game or reply to this posting

As Usual Enjoy the game!

Jak~

Copyright goes to Nintendo for the pokemon music used on this posting.
Jak2k9
Jak2k9

Pokedollars : 232

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Pokemon Events :: Comments

Accountnottaken

Post Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:11 am  Accountnottaken

well i was thinking about champions tournament next month and i was thinking that it would be good for 1-4th to get prizes and every one gets some random entering prize also gen 3 seems to be wrapping up maybe its time to think about a new region i see orange league/elite four in the trainer card tab and badges are almost done maybe there could be a new region after orange league where a mix of 3rd 4th and 5th gen pokemon will spawn and 1st region as we all know a mix of 1st 2nd and 3rd gen pokemon spawn it should be reachable by boat like they do in the GB games and there should be a new set of gymleaders on the other region thats my idea plzz support it Smile

Back to top Go down

Titan

Post Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:13 am  Titan

Accountnottaken wrote:well i was thinking about champions tournament next month and i was thinking that it would be good for 1-4th to get prizes and every one gets some random entering prize also gen 3 seems to be wrapping up maybe its time to think about a new region i see orange league/elite four in the trainer card tab and badges are almost done maybe there could be a new region after orange league where a mix of 3rd 4th and 5th gen pokemon will spawn and 1st region as we all know a mix of 1st 2nd and 3rd gen pokemon spawn it should be reachable by boat like they do in the GB games and there should be a new set of gymleaders on the other region thats my idea plzz support it Smile

Good ideea! cheers

Back to top Go down

Post   Sponsored content

Back to top Go down