Napping Nuisance!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Napping Nuisance!

Name of quest:Napping Nuisance!

Step one: you are on your path to adventuring when suddenly , you come by a ranch with those farm type pokemon , you know Tauros ,miltank ,kangahskan and Duduo's. In a Fence. You walk into the farmhouse and talk to the owner , Bradley.

Bradley , Hey there traveler hows your pokemon adventure going. it seems you have been lucky enough to land on my ranch , I call it the Branch ranch. lately our season is going good , the tuaros are plowing faster then ever and the miltanks are practically oozing with milk now , we dont even have enough room for it all , Here take a bottle on complements of the house. now you are about to leave the house

*CRACK*

Bradley -what was that?

Step 2: you walk outside to find a snorlax broken through the fence , he is eating everything in bradelys storage Silo's , after the Silo's are emptied the snorlax vanishes exit of the fence he broke . a long with half of the pokemon he had on the farm vanishes too

Bradley- NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO , This is terrible , I have no harvest this year. hardly any pokemon left to try and come back . *insert adventures name here* will you Track down my missing pokemon , Without you I dont think I can find them all. I think about 2 tuaros's , 2 miltanks and a kanghaskan have escaped , they will probably stay together out there . here are thier balls

Step 3 : You have to go find the missing pokemon , there is a tiny trail of miltank milk that is the trail you follow the trail until you come across them far away from the ranch , possibly the place where they were caught at first by bradely , you walk up to them and the Tuaros look like they are about to charge , You then battle them , I was think two level 30 tuaros's.

You beat the tauros's and then the miltanks are glaring at you , then get into a rollout for and you battle those two , I was thinking two level 40's

Then after the Miltanks are done with , the last of the pokemon kangaskahn flee's in fear that it will beat taken back to the ranch.

Step 4 : going after the "leader of the rebelion" you go , you find him farther in a cave in a corner , as you approach it , it moves towards you with a vicous stare , and realese a Big beam at you , I was thinking a hyper beam,This is to dangerous for you , you go back to Bradley.

Bradely- I see you have found 4/5 of missing pokemon , but where is kangaskan , Oh I see she is usually the calmest one of the group , do you still have that milk I gave you , miltank milk has a way of calming pokemon when there angry , it truly is magical. Just give it to her she will calm down.

Step 5 - Calming the beast , you return to the cave the kangaskahn had retreated into , you approach it again , it is about to attack , when you hand out the bottle of milk , it walks up to you snatches the bottle and returns to the corner , it moves out the way and you see a baby kangaskhan that the mother hands the milk too.

As you get closer the kangskan is looking really protective about her baby , and she attacks you , I was think it would be like level 55-60. you beat it and now back to bradely you go.

Step 6 : You returned all the pokemon , now bradelys farm can make a low comeback for the season.

Bradely- great job , you got them all , whats this you say kangaskan had a baby and she was protecting them , Thats great , now if anything happens the kangaskan will be able to protect the farm if anything happen , kangaskan , is actually the guardian of this ranch, she looks over all of it to make sure nothing go abrupt .

Bradly- now that all my pokemon are back we can return to our business , I guess that little excursion that they went on , help them more , my miltanks are begging to be milked , and tauros must of been running alot they seem faster. I cant thank you enough. You can count this as a job well done.

Quest complete.

Rewards- I dont know yet , maybe some people can make suggestions.

I was thinking that after you get a 5th badge bradley will have another quest for you to go and get revenge on the snorlax , and with that quest the snorlax near elkvale will be gone. But this is a basically a pre-requisition for the snorlax quest.

Leave me opinions please and thank you
----Riddler

Riddler

Pokedollars : 443

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Napping Nuisance! :: Comments

Post on Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:04 pm  Bloggers

Reward, maybe Poke Flute or Moo Moo Milk?

Back to top Go down

Post on Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:10 pm  Riddler

Possibly Hybearbeam TM , because the Kangaskahn was gonna about to use it

moo moo milk that would allow pokemon happiness to be raised by 5% for a bottle that cost 750$

Back to top Go down

Post on Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:23 pm  Jak2k9

i agree with Bloggers, the Poke Flute can wake up the snorlax in uhm that one town :3

Back to top Go down

Post on Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:53 am  Riddler

I was gonna make the pokeflute the reward for snorlax quest

Back to top Go down

Post   Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum